Friday, April 20, 2012

moonbeam, day 19

today we went to the pool. we meet romeo, grant, and ray. they are surfing firefighters from California. after we talked to them for a little bit we went boogie boarding again. the waves were huge and too close to shore, and weren't very fun because it was just go for a few steps then ride back to shore. so i just swam. then we played tag around the sand pyramid. then we went back to the condo and played with the daughter (by now you should remember why i can't say her name) she's 7 like me. the parents were going somewhere. we picked music and used spoons as microphones and danced all over the house. then she went to bed and dave came over. thats it.



neila (i finally got the ipad not to change her name)
going down the sand pyramid with her boogie board
(dave was at the beach too and he went down standing up. i did to)



boogie boarding



the sand pyramid



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moonbeam,

    This is ground control. I had a great time in Nicaragua with you. I kept trying to play poker on the way home but I kept losing. I need your help playing. I miss you very much! Love you! Have Fun!

    Major Tom (aka Daddy)

    ReplyDelete