Saturday, April 14, 2012

moonbeam, day 13

hi. today my mom got a massage, we went to a store,and david came over. (we met david here and on the 14th we are going with him out of the gates to somewhere) the massage was shiatsu (which my mom has been studying) and she said she really liked it. the store was to get some thing's to eat but there was only eggs and avocado. the girl that did shiatsu drove us there because we don't have a car here so we can't really go anywhere. when we were driving to the store there was a huge herd of cattle. on the 12th david asked if we would like to go somewhere. my mom said yes . so on the 13th david came over with six little pieces of paper. on the front of each one said something like "city slicker" and "afraid of heights" and "adventure?" we had to pick one and instantly my mom ruled out afraid of heights even though i was going to pick it. we ended up my mom picking "city slicker" and me picking "adventure?" then on the back of them was where we could go. "city slicker" was granada. afraid of heights was zip lining (i wish my mom had not ruled out that one). and the one i picked was an island. finally we decided to go to granada. (huge churches, shopping, a chocolate museum where you could learn how to make chocolate, and trees growing out of the roofs of houses) it sound's really fun.


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment