Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 3 & 4

Hola! We have not blogged because day 3 almost ended in my death and I just wasn't up to it. Go figure. I'll spare you the details but I am alive and almost back to 100% so here we are again. :) The next day we had a rain shower (the first in 3 months) and it knocked the internet out. Everything is back up and running again this morning. Back to day 3...more time at the pool and then we took the girls boogie boarding. Moonbeam said it was the most dangerous and funnest thing she has ever done and loooooved it. Day 4 was more time at the pool and then Easter festivities at the Club House. Nicaraguans celebrate the week before Easter as Holy Week, or Semana Santa. There was a piñata, a circus (forgot to take pictures b/c I was busy talking to a new friend but it was 5 people doing acrobatic tricks and it involved fire-very entertaining) and fireworks. There are festivities planned every night...can't wait to see what is next at Rancho Santana.




Just can't seem to stay away from here....



View of the ocean from the pool.



Reading choices for the day.







Getting ready to get their boogie on.



Playa Los Perros



Making new friends at the pool....the best kind,
the ones that throw you around. ;)



...again, again!!!!



Piñata time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. I heard about your close encounter. I was praying for you all that day. God is good. Your last pictures didn't post. ;-( we can't see them.

    We miss you all, glad you are having a swell time.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete